Q: Door unlocked alarm, no power window or door lock on driver door only, interior light comes on with L turn signa

Every time I use the Left turn signal I have a driver door alarm trigger and the interior light comes on. The turn signal is still operational. When this started happening, my power door lock and power window on the driver's door stopped working. Controls for other windows and doors (located on the driver's door) still work normally. No problems with Right turn signal. I've read this is a problem with the L driver's door wiring harness, likely one of the wires connecting the door controls to the car is frayed and should be simple to fix. Is it possible to have a YourMechanic look at this and repair it (assuming this is the problem) or are mechanics required to replace the entire wiring harness (which would be much more expensive--and obviously I'd like to avoid if possible).

3. Door unlocked alarm, no power window or door lock on driver door only, interior light comes on with L turn signa