Q: Q: Door latch broken

Car door won't close. The latch is broken or jammed.

3. Q: Door latch broken

Q: Q: Door not opening from inside

If the door will still open normally from the outside, I would normally suspect that one of the plastic clips that hold the linkage for the door handle has broken. Have a certified mechanic come and take a look at...

Q: On 2006 dodge charger how long is the power cable from alternator to starter

The alternator cable on this vehicle and engine is specialized. It has a built in fuse link that is designed to prevent shorts if the system is shorted out. You could replace the cable with a larger cable but would...

Q: It does not respond to this request. Says misrecognition. I'm about ready to rip this stupid feature out of my car. Please help me

If you don’t want Uconnect to let you know every time that your paired cell phone has a new text message, you can turn off the announcements. To do so, press the Uconnect phone button, which looks like a telephone...