Q: Door handle interfering with window

My driver's side window will not close. The motor starts to move, then stops. It seems like the outside door handle might be interfering with the window when it tries to open.

A: The window not opening or closing is usuall...

The window not opening or closing is usually one of multiple issues: first, it would be the window switch which is used to open and close the window; Second, it would be the window regulator and or window motor. A qualified Technician, such as one of our YourMechanic experts, will check for power at the door switch and window motor to see what is causing the issue.