Q: doesn't seem like it's getting gas to start - 1990 Ford F-150

Rebuilt engine now won't get gas to start of I don't starting fluid in their it will start but then will die

A: Hello. You should check if the fuel inertia...

Hello. You should check if the fuel inertia switch in the passenger kick panel needs to be reset. If it’s okay, then test the pink wires to it to see if it has power in and out with a test light when you start cranking the vehicle or when you turn the key on and off. If you have power, then you may have a bad fuel pump in the tank. For a firsthand diagnosis, a certified professional from YourMechanic can come to your car’s location for an inspection of the no-start.