Q: does diagnostic show you what is wrong with evac

Can diagnostic show you what is wrong with ac like the relay

3. does diagnostic show you what is wrong with evac

Q: Can the ac compressor be disconnected and noise go away

The a/c compressor cannot be permanently removed because the serpentine belt powers all accessories, including the compressor, in one "circuit". If you were to take the compressor out you won't be able to install the serpentine belt because a key...

Q: Car misfiring after timing belt was replaced. 1997 Honda Civic

Hello - obviously, you still have a timing belt issue. From a safety point of view, and the real possibility that further, even catastrophic, damage could be done to your engine, I would not drive it further before repairs correct...

Q: BlueTooth Announcing Texts

I would recommend looking in your 2014 Dodge Dart's owner's manual to see if there are any bluetooth programming options available to you. If so, I would just go into the settings menu and change the bluetooth system to not...