Q: does diagnostic show you what is wrong with evac

Can diagnostic show you what is wrong with ac like the relay

3. does diagnostic show you what is wrong with evac

Q: Why is there a burning smell in the car when the heat or air is on?

Hello and thank you for your question. The smell you are having is a result of a dirty cabin air filter that needs to be replaced. The filter is under the dash behind the glove box. If you continue smelling...

Q: Honda Civic with screaming timing belt when cold and wet

You probably need a fan belt. Timing belt is inside the timing cover and it has cogs on it and it can't squeal because it's got cogs and it can't slip. If it groans, it means that the timing...

Q: I replaced the fuel pump in my 2014 Chevrolet Cruze and it still will not stay running.

Hello. From what you are saying I do not think that you had a fuel pump issue to begin with. This engine has a history of vacuum leaks that can form or valve timing solenoids that can fail. These are...