Q: Does a Mazda 626 2.5 L engine fit inside my 2002 Mazda protégé

I just simply want to know if my engine or this Mazda 6162.5 L engine would fit inside of my 2002 Mazda protégé if there was anyway I could maybe get specs or will draw now or detailed descriptions or blueprints of the vehicles I'll be able to probably tell

A: The Mazda Protege did not come with a V6 en...

The Mazda Protege did not come with a V6 engine. In order to get it to fit would take an engineer to spec it out for you. I personally have never see anyone do this type of engine swap before.