2007 caliber dodge

2007 caliber dodge Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Caliber yourself? What have you tried so far? Myself Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mechanic to know before I connect you? It runs fi...

2007 caliber dodge Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Caliber yourself? What have you tried so far? Myself Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mechanic to know before I connect you? It runs fine but when im at a light it vibrates and literally i have to put it on natural to make ut stop

I have a question about my car
Automotive Expert
Hello and thank you for using JustAnswer. My name is \*\*\*\*\* \*\*\*\*\* I will do my best to assist you. During this conversation you will be given an automated offer for a phone call. You may accept or decline that offer.I don’t personally offer this service so if you take this another tech may call I’m sorry that you’re having trouble with your vehicle. I will do my best to help you resolve them. Please understand that I do not know your knowledge or capabilities so I may need to ask questions to find out basic information to help solve your specific problem. My aim is to give you the best service possible and to help you. If you have any questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to let me know. Sometimes it may take a moment for me to respond because I may have to look up information about your concern. I appreciate your patience and will provide responses as soon as possible. Is the check engine light on? Does it have a tachometer and if so, is the rpms going up and down when it is vibrating?

Yeah my check engine light is onMaybe a couple a months ago i changed all of my sensors and i disconnected the [battery](/topics-battery-dodge/) to my car to reset it
Automotive Expert
HI, Ok, if yours has a digital odometer, do the following Within 5 seconds, Turn the key in the ignition on-off-on-off-on, leaving in the on position(this is the position just before cranking). Now look at the odometer and fault codes should scroll across it Let me know the codes

But i still get the codes on it and qhen im driving im ok but when im at a stop sign it start to vibrate and at that moment i put it on neutural it stopa
Automotive Expert
Ok, if yours has a digital odometer, do the following Within 5 seconds, Turn the key in the ignition on-off-on-off-on, leaving in the on position(this is the position just before cranking). Now look at the odometer and fault codes should scroll across it Let me know the codes

It doesnt come onDoneIt said done
Automotive Expert
HI, How recently have you reset the system by disconnecting the battery

The last time was maybe 2 or 3 months agoi let it sit may a day or soo
Automotive Expert
HI Ok, with check engine light on right now, there should be fault codes stored. Since they are not coming up with the key method, then they are manufacturer specific codes and will require a scan tool to retrieve them The symptom points to either a vacuum leak, air intake leak, throttle body dirty, throttle body or accelerator pedal position sensor fault. Without knowing the codes, you can check for dirty throttle body and clean with throttle body cleaner. Then check for vacuum or air intake leak. With engine idling, spray each vacuum hose, air intake tube and around base of intake manifold with carburetor cleaner one at a time. If idle smooths out when one is sprayed, that is your culprit If no difference, then definitely need to have it scanned for fault codes and go from there

I changed the pedal bought a new oneOh ok what can use to spray around to find a leak that would have any problems after
Automotive Expert
HI I use Carb cleaner to spray to check for vacuum or air intake leaks.

Ok ... The only thing i didnt change was the [fuel injectors](/topics-fuel-injector-dodge/) and the runner sensor2007 chrysler sebring sedan 2.7 i just changed the front shocks and control arm but car seems to be to bouncy plus theres a sound when i go over sped bumps. Also [brakes](/topics-brake-dodge/) were changed and now i have a hissing sound and i have to brake further in to brake
Automotive Expert
HI, Ok, you keep adding in things, either repairs you didnt bother to mention or other symptoms. No one can help you when you cannot give all repairs and all symptoms at one time instead of piecemeal. The hissing may be the brake vacuum booster or the brake vacuum booster hose that runs from the booster to the intake manifold and this would also cause the vibration as you have a vacuum leak either at the booster hose or inside the booster. You need to start there.

Sorry for the mix up..... The last texts sr... Was for a different car soooo sorry
Automotive Expert
Ok, then go back to my last statement, check for vacuum and air intake leaks with Carb cleaner

Ok cool nothing to do with the fuel injectors or spark plugs
Automotive Expert
HI without knowing the fault codes I cannot say for sure, but symptoms dont point to it since there is no issues with acceleration or at steady speeds.

Oh okfor the questions on 07 chrysler sebring sedan
Automotive Expert
you are welcome

How do i end a conversation
Automotive Expert
HI, Just dont reply back to this one and it will time out on its own.