Q: Do the side lamps "wrap around"?

I need to replace the side lamp on the left side, and I have 2 options for my car, the side lamp that "wraps around" or the side lamp that doesn't... I would say if it does wrap around, it's only very, very slightly at the front where it meets the headlight. An answer would be phenomenal. Thanks so much!

Hello. The only "wrap around" lights I can find for a Grand Marquis are the tail lights. This is where the tail lights extend into the trunk area. This may be what the specification refers to. In some vehicles different light set ups will have different bulbs, which will be important to note when replacing them. If you are unsure, the best option would be to remove the bulb first, and then matching it up with a replacement. If you are unable to remove the bulb I would recommend having a professional technician, such as one from YourMechanic, come to your location to remove and replace the bulb in question.