Q: Car engine oil is very low

i have nissan altima 2006, and i am using castrol magnetic oil which is syntactic technology for 10,000km from some days i am realizing that my car oil level goes very low in just 5 to 6000 km, i already check from the bottom but there is no leak. kindly advise me what will be the reason,

If you are using less than a quart of oil for every 1000 miles then this is normal. If you are using more than a quart for every 750 miles then you may have an issue but you will need to start from a fresh oil change and then measure how much oil you use at 1000 miles. If more than a quart down for every 1000 miles then have engine checked for excessive oil consumption. Could be piston rings and not sealing good.