Q: Do I need to replace the engine?

My valves are clanking very badly. The mechanic I got an opinion from says I need to replace the engine. Is this true?

3. Do I need to replace the engine?

Q: Engine Code P0016

The P0016 code is most likely due to the engine sludge build up as the VVT (variable valve timing) system is control with oil pressure. In regards to the engine flush, I whole heartedly agree with Toyota. The number of...

Q: engine swapping between 2000 Pontiac Sunfire and 2006 Pontiac G6

No, not without issues. GM changed all the wire harnesses and computer systems along with the sensors and engine mountings would have changed. The engine may be the same size, but it is different in a lot of ways which...

Q: 2014 Madza CX-5 rear tires are almost completely bald, while front tires look new. I was rear ended on the highway back in July.

The rear tires are most likely getting worn too fast due the the rear alignment is out of specifications with excessive toe in or toe out due to the accident. Have alignment checked and also see if the suspension is...