Q: Do I need to replace the engine?

My valves are clanking very badly. The mechanic I got an opinion from says I need to replace the engine. Is this true?

3. Do I need to replace the engine?

Q: Oil pressure low in truck

The knocking noise is the piston rod bearings or the crankshaft main bearings. A failure of either of these will create a drop in oil pressure along with the knock. This internal engine failure will only get worse and will...

Q: Engine was just replaced in my car but the check engine light is on. Is this something that has to be reset by driving the car?

The Check Engine Light is on if the light was not reset after work was done, or it came on again due to encountering another problem. If you just had the engine replaced, then have the system scanned to see...

Q: has a very bad misfire.specified ignition coil has been changed

A single cylinder misfire won't keep a motor from running, so whatever the issue is, the #2 cylinder misfire is likely a symptom of the problem. With 180,000 miles on the vehicle I would wonder if there is a problem...