Q: Do I need an oil change? 2011 Infiniti EX35 has less than 2000 miles on synthetic last changed 5 yrs ago. 3500 total mileage.

Do I need an oil change? My 2011 Infiniti EX35 has less than 2000 miles on synthetic oil that I last changed less than 5 years ago. The total mileage is 3500. I only drive about 5 miles once a week.

Oil changes are essential to an engines performance and the longevity of an engine’s life. I recommend having an oil change either every 4 months or 5500 miles. If your engine oil has been in the engine for more than a year, then the toxins in the engine will mix with the oil making the additives weak and unable to clean the engine properly. Since the engine oil has not been changed for 5 years, I recommend that the oil and oil filter is to be changed. If you need further assistance with your oil change, then seek out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you.

3. Do I need an oil change? 2011 Infiniti EX35 has less than 2000 miles on synthetic last changed 5 yrs ago. 3500 total mileage.