Q: What does "Service Stabili Trak mean?"

My " Service Stabilitrak " light is on. What does that mean? Also check engine light is on.

The fault(s) that have caused the check engine light to illuminate should be investigated and resolved first because occasionally resolving those also removes the cause for the Stabilitrak warning light light. The recommended service is a check engine light diagnostic. Once the faults causing the check engine light to illuminate are fixed, if the Stabilitrak warning light remains illuminated, that system has to be diagnosed. Stabilitrak is an electronic and sensor based stability control system. Typically, there will be codes that are output to "generally" identify the problem with the Stabilitrak system. The fault could be in a sensor, wiring, and so forth. Any suspect component must be individually tested to make sure you are replacing the right part. As noted, you will be better off first resolving whatever issue has caused the check engine light to illuminate as sometimes that resolves both warning lights. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic as we are always here to help you.

3. What does "Service Stabili Trak mean?"