Q: Q: Dashboard warning light

During my arrival at home I got a yellow steering warning light. It wasn't flashing, it was solid. What should I do now, please help

3. Q: Dashboard warning light

Q: The engine RPMs drop and it stalls

This may be a sign of a faulty MAP sensor. The Manifold Absolute Pressure (MAP) sensor is a key sensor because it senses engine load. The sensor generates a signal that is proportional to the amount of vacuum in the...

Q: Knocking noise from lower end of the motor. I was told it could be the flywheel

Hi there: Damage to the flywheel on a 2007 Chevrolet Trailblazer is highly unlikely unless you're experiencing serious transmission, acceleration or shifting issues. In most cases, a knocking sound will be caused by internal engine components that are experiencing lack...

Q: Q: Car vibrates when stopping.

Your problem is a common one. The vibration/pulsation you feel when braking is possibly due to warped rotors. Rotors are a smooth machined metal surface that your brake pads make contact with when you apply your brakes. When the rotor...