Q: Dashboard lights on, car runs fine

asked by on August 25, 2016

My car has been running fine. However, the dashboard is showing all warning lights illuminated. Some of those are ABS, AWD and EBV lights. Other than that, there are no problems with starting or driving the vehicle. Is it possible that this is an electrical problem? Do you have any idea what could be wrong?

Warning Light is on Inspection $79.99 - $89.99 Get a Quote

These lights on together indicate there is a problem in the anti-lock braking/stability control system. This could be anything from a failed sensor to a faulty module. The first thing to do is retrieve the diagnostic trouble codes (DTCs) associated with these lights. The DTCs serve as a starting point for any further diagnostics. Have the dashboard lights inspected by an expert, such as one from YourMechanic.