Q: Could you show me what it looks like?

My crown Vic is not cranking up I change the fuel pump I put kick start in it it fired but want stay on and I don't have gas coming to my engine.

Hi there. First check the fuel filter and see if the filter is plugged up. If your vehicle has a tank filter and not a inline filter, then check the fuel pump relay and see if it’s clicking on when the key it turned on. If the relay is not clicking, then check for power to the relay with a test light. If there is power, then the relay is not working and needs replaced. If there is no power to the relay, then locate the fuse panel and see if there is any blown fuses. If there is no blown fuses, then there could be a short in the wiring between the fuse box and the relay. If you need further assistance with your vehicle not getting fuel to the engine, then seek out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you.

3. Could you show me what it looks like?