Q: Put 2015 chevy into to drive too quick and it stalls out in reverse also then check engine light comes on. Is it going I to safe

I think I'm putting my car Into drive or reverse to quick. This is 3rd time it stalled for a few minutes and then I'm able to drive but the check engine light come on. After a few starts the light will go off. I scheduled an apt at Chevy dealer last weekend when it happen by the end of the day check engine light went off. It drives fine no leaks or anything

Even though the light is not on the codes will be stored for the mechanic to see what is happening in the transmission. You may have a problem with a shift solenoid in the valve body.