Q: Could it be because one of the front tires is low on air pressure

My service advance trac, strive power steering and low tire pressure is on in my 2012 ford fusion what does that mean?

Hi there. The low tire pressure light indicates that a tire is lower than recommended tire pressure. This is very common when the weather becomes very cold, as tire pressure will drop 3 to 5 lbs when there is a dramatic temperature change. The service lights indicate that routine maintenance or service is required. To determine what is causing additional error lights, it’s best to have a mobile mechanic come to your location and complete a check engine light inspection.

3. Could it be because one of the front tires is low on air pressure