Q: Considering buying 2010 Cr V EX-L with 90 miles for 10,9.is it a good deal and what should I expect in repairs and milestone items

What to expect in maintenance for 2010 CR V with about 91K and costs

My car has 90000 miles approx

The ongoing maintenance costs for a vehicle like the Honda CRV are typically fairly minimal, however the history of the vehicle can have a large impact on the costs associated with maintenance going forward. I would suggest checking the Kelly Blue Book website with specifics related to your zip code as market prices of cars vary by zip code. This will give you a baseline for determining whether or not the car is within a general range of the asking price. Secondly, as you know, with any car the life expectancy of it depends largely on the maintenance schedule the owner has maintained, the driving conditions it is subjected to, the driving habits of the owner and many other factors. Often times when a car has had internal damage or even slight cosmetic damage, it may be difficult to tell without looking closely or performing an in depth inspection. As with any vehicle, proper maintenance schedules are a key factor to prolonging the longevity of the vehicle and avoiding unnecessary costly repair bills due to neglecting proper maintenance intervals. I would suggest having an expert from Your Mechanic come to your location to perform a thorough pre-purchase inspection prior to making your purchase.

3. Considering buying 2010 Cr V EX-L with 90 miles for 10,9.is it a good deal and what should I expect in repairs and milestone items