Q: Cold mist/smoke like air comes out of the air vents when cold air is on.

Cold mist/smoke like air comes out of the air vents when cold air is on. The air is then not as cold. When I turn it off and then wait 10-15 minutes and then turn it on, it is normal again.

A: If you are using regular outside air a/c in...

If you are using regular outside air a/c instead of recirculated air you may be getting a large amount of outside air humidity and can cause a mist to come out of the a/c vents. You should make sure the a/c evaporator drain is cleared and drains freely or the water in the a/c cannot drain fast enough and the blower will pick up the water and blow it out the vents.