Q: Clutch pedal goes to floor

The clutch pedal goes to the floor without disengaging the clutch. Also, fluid is on the ground under the car.

The most likely cause is that the clutch slave cylinder at the transmission is leaking. The leak would be coming from the transmission bellhousing at the bottom, if this is the case. The transmission clutch line from the clutch master cylinder to the slave cylinder is a plastic line that may have been damaged. I recommend having a mechanic, like one from YourMechanic, examine your clutch to see why the clutch pedal goes to the floor, figure out where the leak is, and suggest the best repair path.