Q: Clutch master not building pressure and allowing gear selection

Hi I have an Vauxhall 2006 1.8 Corsa C(Otherwise known as Corsa Gamma) that I am experiencing issues, with what I think is the clutch master(please correct me if I am wrong I am not to clued up on vehicles). My clutch and pressure plate was changed2 months ago only to learn that a piece of the clutch pedal had been mended with prattley steel. A peg shaped white plastic that held a ball of a steel rod which I assume is the clutch master had broke. Long story short when the clutch pedal is pushed in the rod was shifting next to the pedal and not going in. I had found a temporary solution which held the rod to the pedal when the pedal had been pushed in for gear selection. Current problem the rod (clutch master) goes in very softly feeling as if there is no pressure behind it, unable for gear selection. Im far from home and familiar surroundings and no finance for callout assistance. Any assistance would be highly appreciated. I am assuming I need to get pressure through the clutch maste

The broken connection may have shifted the level in a way that caused the seal to fail. If bleeding the air from the system does not help, you may need to have the clutch master cylinder replaced. Hire an experienced technician, like one from YourMechanic, to diagnose the clutch system and see if the slave cylinder moves when the clutch is applied.