Q: I have a 2012 Hyundai Sonata I just replace the brake light switch and my brake lights still stay on

I just put in a brand new brake light switch and that back bumper pad but for some reason my brake lights still stay on

You need to check the brake light switch contact rubber pad to see if it is worn out and not depressing the switch when you let off of the brake. The rubber pad wears out and will not depress the switch to turn off the brake lights.

3. I have a 2012 Hyundai Sonata I just replace the brake light switch and my brake lights still stay on