Q: Clicking when putting the vehicle in Drive and accelerating after service

My vehicle was serviced today by YourMechanic. The service I had done was the fuel rail pressure sensor replacement which requires removing the intake manifold. I'm wondering if anything that was done during that service would have caused the vehicle to click. It happens when I rev the engine and is noticeably louder when the vehicle is in drive. I don't have anyone to rev the engine for me while I listen on the outside but inside it sounds like it's coming from the passenger side.

3. Clicking when putting the vehicle in Drive and accelerating after service