Q: Car won't move only buzzes when in gear and rolls in park.

We were stopped at a red light and when my boyfriend tried to push on the gas there was a loud clunk and the car jerk sort of and when we put it back into to drive it would not go it only made a buzzing noise in drive and reverse also when we push car off the side of the road when he put it into park it will not stay still it continues to roll like it's in neutral while it's in park I did have a problem with the little pink plastic piece inside of my gear shift breaking so that we had to manually push the button in to get the car out of park not sure if that has anything to do with this problem also the engine is a Hemi not sure if that makes a difference

Check the shifter cable to the transmission and see if it has broken off the transmission. The buzzing noise is the hydraulic fluid going around the main valve on the transmission and the valve is stuck in between a gear. This also explains why the park pall (locking device for the park position) is not working. I recommend seeking out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you diagnose your transmission if the shifter cable is working.

3. Car won't move only buzzes when in gear and rolls in park.