Q: Idles but when driving it acts like its out of fuel.

Have replaced fuel pump and still is the same, it will drive fine for a bit then starts sputtering and dies. Sometimes wont start, other times will start just fine. Does not throw a code, engine light is not on, when scan tool is inserted it says no communication with ecm. Does that mean the ecm is bad?

Check all of the battery ground cables to the car on the battery, engine, and chassis. There is a bad ground somewhere that is causing the ECM to not work properly. This would cause the fuel pump to not work when the engine is running. This does not mean the ECM is not working unless all of the wiring is good. If you need further assistance with your vehicle sputtering, then seek out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you.

3. Idles but when driving it acts like its out of fuel.