Q: Head gasket or thermostatic car over heating 2013 Dodge Dart sxt 2.0

my 2013 Dodge dart is running hot I don’t know if is the head gasket or if it is just the thermostat can you help me

A faulty head gasket is not a common cause of overheating. The cooling system thermostat, or another issue, is much more likely. In any event, once a diagnostic is performed you will know the exact cause of the overheating. The full slate of causes of overheating include low coolant level, a faulty thermostat, a plugged radiator, a faulty radiator pressure cap, collapsed hoses, non functioning cooling fans, and a faulty water pump or drive belt. Certain engine faults, such as a leaking head gasket, poor engine running condition, and exhaust blockages can also cause overheating. If you desire that this problem be diagnosed by a certified Mechanic, dispatched by YourMechanic right to your location, please request an engine overheating diagnostic and the responding certified mechanic will get this resolved for you. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic as we are always here to help you.

3. Head gasket or thermostatic car over heating 2013 Dodge Dart sxt 2.0