Q: CHT Sensor location

Im attempting to find the CHT Sensor to replace and im not sure where to look for it.

3. CHT Sensor location

Q: Fuel pump will not stop running when the engine is turned off

It sounds like you have an intermittent short in the control circuit of the fuel pump relay. It may be easier to just remove the fuel pump relay when you stop the car instead of removing the negative terminal each...

Q: How do I display the average miles per gallon?

The Base Message Center keeps track of all of the functions your truck performs. This message center will tell you all about how your vehicle is performing. The Average Miles Per Gallon feature can show your truck's fuel economy. This...

Q: where is crankshaft position sensor located on 2012 vw cc 2.0

The crankshaft sensor is located near rear of motor on the left rear side of the engine.