Q: When changing the engine mount, do you have to change out the brackets one at a time?

Engine leaning a Lil towards to the passenger side.

A: Hello. If the engine mounts are bad then th...

Hello. If the engine mounts are bad then they need to be replaced. Many times the vehicle will only need one mount if the issue was found early enough. If it was put off for a long time then that will put extra stress on the other mounts which can cause them to fail prematurely. I usually check each of the mounts to see which ones are bad and which ones are fine. If any are questionable then I replace them also because a worn mount will cause a brand new mount to fail quickly. If you want to have your car checked out, consider YourMechanic, as a certified mechanic can come to your to inspect the issue and replace the engine mounts if necessary.