I need my lower [control arms](/topics-control-arm/) repl...

I need my lower [control arms](/topics-control-arm/) replaced with a front end alignment. Both front tires blew I replaced with used good tires and now it sounds like my tire screaming and my lug nuts keep coming loose Mechani...

I need my lower [control arms](/topics-control-arm/) replaced with a front end alignment. Both front tires blew I replaced with used good tires and now it sounds like my tire screaming and my lug nuts keep coming loose Mechanic's Assistant: How old are the tires? And have they been a problem in the past? Fairly new and no this happened after I replaced the tires Mechanic's Assistant: What is the make/model/year of your car? 2011 chevy hhr Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your HHR yourself? What have you tried so far? I want to I had some one tell it's the lug nuts and they keep coming loose like my tire was about to come off

Automotive Expert
Hello and thank you for using JustAnswer. My name is \*\*\*\*\* \*\*\*\*\* I will do my best to assist you.. I help many customers, so sometimes my replies are delayed, I will respond once available. During this conversation you will be given an automated offer for a phone call. You may accept or decline that offer.I don’t personally offer this service so if you take this another tech may call. I see your having some front end issues with the vehicle, what questions did you have about that?

How can you tell which is needing to be replaced lug nuts or wheel bearings
Automotive Expert
you would need to check play in the bearing and rotate and scope it for noise, usually lug nuts if needing replacement will show wear on the threads

My tire sounds like it's screaming
Automotive Expert
that sounds like you have some more damage that has not been fixed yet, you would need to take this to a garage and have them assess the entire front end for damage.

I'm getting a front end alignment and lower control as replaced
Automotive Expert
thats great they should be able to see anything else if there are more issues