I have a 2009 Corvette, last night the fan kept running a...

I have a 2009 Corvette, last night the fan kept running after the [engine](/topics-engine-chevy/) is turned off and now the battery isdead Mechanic's Assistant: Did you test the battery with a voltmeter? And have you ever ...

I have a 2009 Corvette, last night the fan kept running after the [engine](/topics-engine-chevy/) is turned off and now the battery isdead Mechanic's Assistant: Did you test the battery with a voltmeter? And have you ever changed one before? No Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Corvette yourself? What have you tried so far? No

Automotive Expert
Howdy from Tennessee, I'm Chris aka Moose. Who am I helping today? I'm glad you've come here to get help. I will do my best to get the answer you are looking for. I help many customers, so sometimes my replies are delayed, I will respond once available. I try to be online at 1-5 pm and 10 pm-5 am every day. Do you know which engine you have? - 6.2L Eng VIN R - 6.2L Eng VIN W - 7.0L Eng VIN E

I am not sure it is a 2009 3LT Coupe
Automotive Expert
Can I get the vin#?
Automotive Expert
Since you were not able to reply to the info request I sent. I cannot be as accurate and thorough as I would like in my answer. I hope what I can provide does help. Possible causes for the fan running with the car off are going to be a faulty fan control module or a faulty ECM. Once I know more about the vehicle I can help you test Thank you for seeking us for help, I hope I provided what was needed. Press reply if you need to follow up. If you liked my answer please let me know so I can mark your question complete. Moose