Q: I changed ignition starter switch, it cranked then die again. Fuel pump is not coming on. Could it be the ignition switch itself?

Engine code said change ignition starter switch changed that fix the problem then died again fuel pump not coming on again relay n fuses good could it be the ignition switch itself

The ignition switch turn on circuits to supply power to the vehicle, but does not control the fuel pump itself. If your vehicle is equipped with a fuel filter, it can clog and cause the fuel pump to work harder eventually burning it out. Have a technician check for supply voltage at the fuel pump and check fuel pressure. If there is power going to the pump and no fuel pressure, replace the fuel pump. Consider hiring an experienced technician like one from YourMechanic who can come out and take a closer look at your stalling concerns and offer a more personal diagnosis.

• I changed ignition starter switch, it cranked then die again. Fuel pump is not coming on. Could it be the ignition switch itself?