Q: Changed break pads week later having no pressure on pedal. Has fluid but no fluid is going to front breaks 1988 Oldsmobile Delta 88

Changed gront break pads including on rotor. A week later we were going down the road the break pedal went to the floor. We were able to stop but there was no pressure.

Hi there - this sounds like a burst brake line, or master cylinder failure - which must (obviously) be repaired before the car is driven again. I recommend a brake system inspection performed by a mobile, professional mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, who will come to your location, diagnose this problem, and give you an accurate assessment of damage and cost estimate for repairs.

3. Changed break pads week later having no pressure on pedal. Has fluid but no fluid is going to front breaks 1988 Oldsmobile Delta 88