Changed battery alternator and sensor car started with a ...

Q: Changed battery alternator and sensor car started with a him but once I cut it off won't start

I got a new battery my car started and ran next day it died so I got a new alternator a new sensor and another new battery car started with a jump ran fine once I turned it off won't start back up

Hi Tiffany. Thanks for contacting us tonight. When frustrating issues like this occur, the root issue is that the battery is failing to charge, and power to operate the vehicle’s accessories is not being allocated to the alternator. This can be due to multiple possibilities. Before you have any more parts replaced, it’s probably best to have a professional mechanic come to your location to correctly diagnose the root issue.