Q: car wont accelerated please help?

Ok so Friday I put 20$ about 15 gallons drove around town then headed home about 30 miles total with no problem. Saturday morning cranked car started to leave my drive way and noticed something wasn't right was jerking when accelerated so put in park car wouldn't rev past 2000 rpm so I figured MAF sensor or TPS so I replaced both still same problem. Car will idle fine just wont rev past 2000 rpm so I let it idle for about 20 mins and tried again car wouldn't rev it choked and died so it seems after car is warm has more problems revving. Replaced fuel filter same problem left line off out side of filter gas is pumping out fine when turning key over so thought maybe got bad gas some how added fuel stabilizer didn't help. Took off due line at fuel rail got gas all the way there. took out fuel regulator and noticed on the fuel rail gas started bubbling up for about 30 seconds is that normal? Any ideas wont could be causing this?

You will need to have the vehicle scanned for codes. The electronic throttle may be in failure mode and not allowing the vehicle to accelerate.

Check to make sure the brake lights are not on all the time and work normally.

After computer codes are received the data will show fuel pressure. From there you can diagnose all the codes that appear and pinpoint test them as necessary.

If you need help with these checks, consider YourMechanic, as a certified technician can perform these check to properly diagnose your acceleration issue and help you fix it accordingly.

3. car wont accelerated please help?