Q: Car won't start even after I replaced the fuel pump.

Car won't start and turned off while driving. Replaced the fuel pump and I can hear it working. The car still won't start.

A: If the fuel pump has been replaced and your...

If the fuel pump has been replaced and your issue is still fuel related you may have a clogged fuel filter or malfunctioning fuel injectors. If all of these parts are known to be functioning properly the issue is likely not fuel related. Another possible cause of the vehicle dying while driving and not being able to start again is a faulty alternator. The alternator's job is to charge the battery so the vehicle can be started again. If the alternator is not charging the battery then all the vehicle's electronics will be draining the battery while driving. Once the battery voltage gets too low the vehicle will quit running. If the alternator is faulty it will need to be replaced and the battery will need to be charged. I would recommend the services of a mechanic to diagnose and repair your issue.