Q: Q: Power windows don't work

My rear power windows on the passenger side of my Sephia blow fuses. After I replace the fuse they work, but only one time. Then the fuse blows again. My driver's side power rear windows work, but none of my front windows work. Do you know what might be the problem? What can I do to fix them?

Hi! Will be happy to help you. It sounds like there’s a short in the system somewhere such as a power wire grounding before it is supposed to. The short has to be in the window switch circuit. I suggest that you have a certified technician, such as the ones that YourMechanic, diagnose the issue with your windows and check the electrical circuit for any shortages.

3. Q: Power windows don't work