Q: Q: Car won't start

Ok think the ecu is bad car won't start gages wont work when jump started all lights go out no sound from radio but it is on Windows and seats won't move very much no acceleration car dies out and has a foul oder. Also the seals on Sun roof and Windows leak when it rains and water gets in the computer that controls the sun roof, gas mileage , dirction your driving so forth. The radio works fine when engine is off also when it was on the gages went crazy and all sensors are going off when you turn on turn signals car does something different

Hi there. Sounds like you’ve got quite a few things going wrong with your Monte Carlo. Although most of those component are monitored by the ECU, this sounds more like an ECU power relay or other electrical system issue to me. The only way to find out for certain is to contact a local mechanic who can complete a full electrical system inspection to determine what’s causing the symptoms you’re describing. If you’d like, a certified technician from YourMechanic will be able to provide this diagnosis at your home or place of business at the connivence of your schedule.

3. Q: Car won't start