Q: Car won't start

Car would never start immediately after putting gas. I would have to give it some time to sit then start it. But today I cranked it up , drove to the dollar tree and its not starting. Ive been sitting for a while andit jsut won't start. I got the battery and alternator tested at the AutoZone and the guy said it was fine. He said he believed it might be the ignition switch. Now when I turn the key the dashboard ligts up but the time like fades away then comes back up when o let the key go. Please tell me it's fixable.

It is possible that the ignition switch could be the cause of this issue. I would recommend having the ignition switch in your vehicle tested by a qualified professional in your area to determine if it is functioning properly.

3. Car won't start