Q: Car will turn over but won't start town and country

After my battery died one day the next couple of days after the car would sound week to start and now will turn over but not start

Car is hard to start Inspection $79.99 - $89.99 Get a Quote

Hi Adrienne. Thanks for contacting us today. In most cases, when an engine will crank over but will not start, the fault is with an ignition timing or fuel system component. This can range from crankshaft and cam position sensors to faulty fuel pump, mass air flow sensor or a failed throttle body. The best way to save time, money and ensure the right repairs are made, is to have a professional mechanic come to your location to complete a car is hard to start inspection.