Q: CAR WILL RUN AND THEN JUST CUT OFF FOR NO REASON?????

asked by on December 28, 2016

84 CHEVY CORVETTE! CAR WILL RUN AND WILL CUT OFF FOR SUM REASON?? LIKE POSSIBLE TRASH N FUEL PUMP OR FUEL INJECTORS?NOT SURE???

Ignition Coil Replacement $132.12 - $587.62 Get a Quote
Fuel Pressure Regulator Replacement $126.81 - $1011.90 Get a Quote
Fuel Injector Replacement $400.56 - $3968.30 Get a Quote

Hi There, There are many reasons that may cause the car not to stay running such as faulty ignition components (i.e. ignition coil, module, spark plugs, etc.) or potentially a lack of consistent fuel pressure or dirty fuel injectors causing an uneven fuel spray pattern into the cylinders. I would suggest having a professional from YourMechanic come to your location to diagnose and inspect your Corvette.

Experienced Mechanic?

Earn up to $70/hr