Q: drive train vibration

Vibration under neath the truck starting at 55 through about 63 mph. Brakes and rotors are new, wheels have been balanced, drive shaft and u-joint look ok.

The truck is a 2010 Ford F-150 4.6L engine XLT crewcab.

A: Hello there, vibrations are one of the most...

Hello there, vibrations are one of the most common faults with your 2010 F-150. You have done great so far in checking the drive shaft and u-joints as well as replacing the rotors and balancing the wheels. These are all likely causes and ruling those out is crucial. If the problem has persisted after all of these repairs than other common faults would be wheel bearings, transmission mounts, power steering rack, tire rod ends, engine mounts, or a faulty tire. A qualified Technician such as one from YourMechanic will be able to diagnose your vibration and make any repairs required to resolve it.