Q: Had bad brake booster after pulling trailer replaced still has vacuum leak inside cab ?

Pulled a fairly heavy mulch trailer...Brake booster may have been overworked...Had vacuum leak inside cab...Put on a new booster and its still doing the same thing??? Reckon I have addedd replacement booster ? Don't know what else it could be ...Thanks...Don

Make sure you do not have a vacuum leak between the brake booster and master cylinder. Sometimes the seal does not sit good and will leak. If it is okay, and you hear a vacuum leak inside the vehicle, then you may need to replace the booster again. You may have gotten a defective or leaking one. To have this inspected, I recommend enlisting the help of a certified mechanic who can verify the problem and let you know what repairs are needed.

• Had bad brake booster after pulling trailer replaced still has vacuum leak inside cab ?