Q: I'm buying a used 2004 g35 coupe sport with 107k miles from a private seller but I'm not sure weather the car will work in the lon

I'm buying a used 2004 g35 coupe sport with 107k miles from a private seller but I'm not sure weather the car will work in the long run? any advice you can give me on what to ask the seller? also he's selling it for $6000 If you could please get back to me as soon as you can, i would gladly appreciate it

Hi there. The problem with purchasing a mid-level luxury vehicle like an Infinity is that they are often overpriced vs. the actual value of the vehicle. Anytime you purchase a used vehicle from a private owner, it’s a great idea to have a mobile mechanic come to your location and complete a pre-purchases car inspection. If the current owner has an issue with this; it’s a good indication that the car has some mechanical problems and you should not purchase.