Q: Q: Car stuck in park

My car won't come out of park.

3. Q: Car stuck in park

Q: Q: Gear shift lever stuck in Park

This is a very common problem for your type of vehicle. Oftentimes, there is a component in the shifter mechanism that fails, and causes the shifter to be unable to come out of park. The repair for this is to...

Q: Vehicle stalls at idle, on highway all speeds, stop lights. Will restart most times.

Hello. You likely have a faulty transmission control module or engine control module. The no communication code has been experienced by many technicians, Chrysler 300, and Dodge Challenger owners alike. The cause of a lost communication code on your particular...

Q: The car I want to buy has a blown head gasket and doesn't want to start.

I would be hesitant on buying a car with a blown head gasket. There may be more damage internally in the engine because it has allowed water to get in the oil system and can wear out bearings and may...