Q: Why does my car struggle to start every 4th to 5th time?

Car struggles "chugs" to start about every 4th-5th start-up. When it chugs it sounds/feels like there's no compression, no power. I replaced the battery, it started perfect like 7 times in a row, then it started the same bad-cycling starts. It's like a computer glitch, because when it chugs, I turn if off, wait 30 seconds and re-start... it chugs some but not as bad and starts up (it's never not started). If I have a bad start-up, once I get it re-started, I usually drive home... park it overnight... next day, it fires right up with no issue.

So what do you think is the problem? Computer glitch, poor electrical contact, starter, solenoid, or something else? Thank you.

3. Why does my car struggle to start every 4th to 5th time?