Q: Car starts in and out slow cranking at times power is on

I began to notice my car would almost not want to crank but would and starts but the problem was in and out now its back with advengence as power is on cranks a little and then nothing but power is on the whole time I no its not the starter battery is farley new which leaves me to be live its the terminals or the cables yes or no

Hello. Slow cranking can be caused by a few different things. If you have ruled out the starter and battery then the next things to look at would be the battery cables and the ignition switch. If the battery cables are worn or corroded then they may cause issues with starting the vehicle. The same can also occur if there is an issue with the vehicle’s grounds. I would carefully examine both battery cables and all engine grounds to make sure that they are in good condition. It may also be possible that there is an issue with the ignition switch, the component that sends power to the starter when the key is turned. If you not already, I would also consider testing the battery and starter, as it may be possible that they are the source of the issue, even if they are new. If you are unsure, I would recommend having a professional technician, such as one from YourMechanic, come to your location to diagnose what may be causing your starting issues.

3. Car starts in and out slow cranking at times power is on