Q: Car starts but want stay running

Car starts but won't stay running

3. Car starts but want stay running

Q: How do you know if your secondary air injection system is bad?

Hi David, Generally when the secondary air pump goes bad, this will cause the motor to run rough due to the incorrect readings being generated by the oxygen sensors as well as overall lack of horsepower. This is all caused...

Q: why wont it go anywhere once it is warmed up?

It is not clear from your description if this is an engine loss of power issue or a transmission malfunction. Your vehicle might be going into limp mode once warmed up. Check for any OBD-II stored trouble codes that might...

Q: what could cause my oil to not return to the oil pan?

If your vehicle has not had regular oil changes, sludge will form internally and may block oil return passages. After you warm it up, remove the valve cover cap and look inside to see if oil is building up. It...