Q: Car starts but want stay running

Car starts but won't stay running

3. Car starts but want stay running

Q: Air bag light and low oil lights on

Hello there. You have a few different issues going on. The Oil Light does refer to the engine oil. When the Oil Light is on, caution should be taken when driving the vehicle, as damage can occur with the engine...

Q: P0171 and P0170

Hello and thanks for writing in. Code P0170 relates to the computer detecting a fuel trim that is outside of a specified range which could mean that it is either running excessively rich or lean depending on the circumstances. Code...

Q: what could cause my oil to not return to the oil pan?

If your vehicle has not had regular oil changes, sludge will form internally and may block oil return passages. After you warm it up, remove the valve cover cap and look inside to see if oil is building up. It...