Q: Car starts but want stay running

Car starts but won't stay running

3. Car starts but want stay running

Q: Oil leaked heavily out of my car while driving home while making a revved up noise.

Hi there. Check the engine for any oil leaks that are visible to you. Check the front seal, the oil pan, the oil filter, the oil drain plug (make sure its tight), the valve cover gaskets, the oil cooler lines,...

Q: Q: Car leaking antifreeze

It is possible that the leak is coming from a hose; depending on which hose or water outlet the hose is connected to, this could be a relatively simple repair. However, the cooling system should be pressure-tested to verify the...

Q: Is there anyway to bypass the ac compressor they make bypass pulleys but can't find any for an 88 Grand Prix

As long as the a/c clutch bearing is not seized, it doesn't matter if the a/c compressor is locked up. As long as you do not turn the a/c on, this causing the clutch to engage and attempt to run...