Q: Car started and then died

Car started and then died Thought it was a fuel pump issue but fuel line is good

My car's transmission is unknown to me.

This may be related to many different possibilities, some of which may be fuel delivery problems such as low fuel pressure, faulty or dirty fuel injectors, a faulty or dirty idle air control valve (this relays information about air intake to the computer which makes fuel adjustments), or potentially a faulty fuel pressure regulator or fuel pump. Fuel delivery problems will typically not allow the proper amount of fuel to be delivered to the cylinders which results in a lean fuel condition which can cause backfiring or simply cause the motor to start and then stall as a result of fuel starvation. I would recommend having an expert from YourMechanic come to your location to diagnose your no start problem.