Q: Q: Car stalling

We have replaced the coil. The ignition modual. The crank sensor. While driving at 55mph my car suddenly died. It started right up but continued to die every 15 to 20 minutes. Could it be the pcm

This may very well be a fuel related issue. As you know you have replaced many of the components that control spark. Since the car continues to run (even if badly), you know there is not a spark problem at this point. I would recommend checking and replacing or cleaning the mass air flow sensor. When this is faulty or dirty, this can cause intermittent stalling since it helps to control air/fuel mixture to the motor. If you would like assistance replacing your mass airflow sensor a certified technician from YourMechanic can come to your home or office and complete this repair.

3. Q: Car stalling