Q: Car smoking and overheating

The car overheated. I replaced the water, but it's still overheating. As soon as I start driving, smoke goes everywhere.

If you are getting smoke coming from the exhaust then you have blown the head gasket and most likely warped or cracked the cylinder head. I recommend having a mechanic like one from YourMechanic to check the system to diagnose it for you to see how much damage has been done. They will be able to look for leaks and determine why the car is overheating so that the right repairs are made.